Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kitty Polyglot Choice

I'm the first to admit that I'm a polyglot: I know many different language. That might sound more impressive than it actually is, considering after so far, they all seem the same. But I've been working a lot lately with Adobe's "Flex" which is used to create Flash movies.

First, here's a couple links:

Adobe Flex SDK
Adobe Flex 3 Builder
Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Air

This will get you everything you need to make Rich Internet Applications or Flash movies, ready for business. And one of the best parts is that the engine behind everything is the SDK which is FREE! You can save a lot of time, and have a much easier job of things, if you have Flex 3 Builder, but you don't need it.

So, I will go over what I've learned about Flex continue on from there. I haven't given up on C/C++ or any other of the many languages, but I wanted to share what's at the top of my head first.

Stay tuned.

No comments: